What will happen to my disabled child after I am gone?

The Utah Special Needs Assistance Program Fund, Inc will:

  • Advocate for your child and see that she has, companionship, visits to family, vacation, recreation, or transportation
  • Advocate for your child for government resources/entitlement programs, provide quality of life supports, and assist with medical and personal care needs within the financial limits of the investment fund.

Explore Our Services

Let's Get Started

I am inquiring about... *
Tell us more *